ALPE consulting took part in the seminar
On May 24, a seminar was held in Minsk that focused on optimization of business processes at dairy enterprises using advanced IT technologies. The event was organized by SAP CIS.
Stanislav Malyshev, head of the North-Western branch of ALPE consulting, made a presentation. The practical part, on the client's side, was shared by Dmitry Zvezdin, the head of SAP practice at ARLA Foods. The seminar was also made by experts from SAP.
The program of the event covered following topics:
- Global and local challenges, the preconditions for the competitiveness of dairy enterprises
- Distribution business of the dairy products and its requirements. How to solve problems on SAP projects in the dairy industry
- Best practices of creating the value chain in SAP ERP
- Effective multi-channel sales. How to win and retain a client in modern conditions
- ASAP Focus implementation methodology for solutions based on SAP Best Practice
- Innovations for the business of the manufacturer: solutions for the financial department
- "Internet of Things" and smart production
The event was attended by representatives of the Baranovichi Dairy Plant, Minsk Milk Plant No. 1, Slutsk Cheese Factory, Milkavita Company, Lepel and Rogachev Milk Canning Combines, and the Orsha Dairy Plant.